Fenugreek for hair growth

I'm sorry that this is yet another post on getting long hair but I just couldn't help myself because I have found a very easy, cheap and effective way to pamper your hair at home.


So as you know I am on a mission to grow out my layers and get long healthy hair again, I already massage coconut oil twice a week into my scalp to help with dandruff and to make my hair grow faster. But I recently discovered Fenugreek, I saw a recipe for a curry recently and it required fennel seeds, I don't know how or why but I ended up buying fenugreek seeds instead. It cost very little as I got such a small packet so I left it in my spice box and forgot about it until the other week.

So fenugreek is regularly used in India as a spice in food but it is also good for hair and skin, it can help with acne. What's great about fenugreek is it moisturises, prevents premature grey hair, dandruff and it can really speed up your hair growth. Thankfully I yet to discover a grey hair, and my hair is not dry or damaged, I just want it to grow super quick.

I have used fenugreek three times in my hair now and can honestly say I have seen a huge difference. My hair is smoother, sleeker, thicker and healthier than ever. My dandruff has gone completely and I have noticed a great improvement in the growth too.

Fenugreek hair recipe
Bring 500ml of water to boil with two tablespoons of fenugreek
When the fenugreek seeds are soft and mushy it's done
Let it cool and sit overnight
The following day blend it so that it forms a smooth paste with no lumps and seeds
Add two tablespoons of coconut oil (more or less depending on hair length, mine is at my tailbone)

This mixture makes enough for three applications for me and I have very long hair, you can adjust it if your hair is shorter.

When you are ready to use it, cover hair from root to tip, cover with a shower cap so it doesn't dry out, you only need to leave it in for a minimum of 30 minutes, I let it sit for an hour. Then rinse out thoroughly, you should notice a difference immediately in your hair texture, when its dry you will definitely see how much healthier your hair is.

*I used seeds but it comes in powder form too.

5 comments:

Someone! said...

Thanks!

Unknown said...

Thanks

Dr. Health Clinic said...

nice blog, thanks for sharing.
Dandruff Treatment in Bangalore

Unknown said...

I see your blog regularly. Your blog is very useful for us.
If you are screaming out “hair growth” you’ve come to
the most elite essay hair growth....Click here

Preeti said...

Hii
Good and useful information. Thanks for sharing this blog
@Best Hair Oil
@TabletShablet

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

up